No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STABILIZER™ Pressure Biofeedback
Use the Stabilizer for:
- Retraining abdominal muscle function
- Monitoring lumbar spine stabilization
- Protecting and stabilizing joints during exercise
- Preventing and treating low back or neck pain
- Enhancing home exercise programs
New model features easy-to-see color markers on the gauge. Includes instruction booklet with select instructions. Inflation bulb contains latex.
Delivers valuable feedback during exercise performance, stretching techniques and muscle testing to ensure quality, safety and precision. Non-returnable.
The StabilizerTM provides pressure biofeedback during muscle re-education to determine whether the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contraction of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles.