Philips infrared light therapy lamp price in Bangladesh – Best for Muscles & Joint Pain Relief Treatment
- Philips Infrared Lamp Effective*, drug-free pain relief With timer
- Effective*, drug-free pain relief
- Clinically proven technology*
- 150 W
- For targeted treatment
- Adjustable angle
- Pain relief with better mobility
Philips infrared light therapy lamp price in Bangladesh
- Timer knob
- Lamp housing
- Philips Infrared incandescent lamp
- Mains cord
- Adjustment flap
- Light therapy lamp benefits
Preparing for use:
- fully unwind the mains
- Place the device on a stable , level surface
- keep at least 15 cm of free space around the device to prevent overheating
Using the device:
1. Sit or lie down at the right distance from the device
- Remove clothing and jewelry from the area to be treated.
- The infrared light needs to be used on bare skin.
- At a distance of 30 cm to the body, the device heats an circular area of about 20 cm. At a larger distance, the heated area is larger, but the infrared light and the heat are less intense. At a smaller distance, the heated area is smaller, but the infrared light and the heat are more intense.
2. Insert the plug into a wall socket. 3. Position the device properly. Below you find some examples.
- To treat a backache, place the device on a table at a distance of approx. 30 cm (Fig. 5)
- To treat a sore knee, place the device on a low table. Sit down on a chair next to the table at distance of approx. 30 cm (Fig. 6).
4.To switch on the device, turn the timer knob to the desired treatment time
- You can choose a treatment time between O and 30 minutes.
5. 5 Aim the beam of infrared light at the body part to be treated, by tilting the lamp housing backwards
- Choose a distance at which the heat feels comfortable on your skin. Increase the distance if theheat becomes too intense.
6. The device will turn off automatically when the desired treatment time has elapsed
- If you want to turn off the device before the desired treatment time has elapse knob to O minutes
Warranty and support:
If you need information or support, please contact with Techno Health live chat support or call us directly at 01842-756014.
Specifications of Philips infrared light therapy lamp:
|Rated voltage (V) and rated frequency(Hz)||220-240 V~50-60 Hz|
|Rated power input(W)||150W|
|Medical device classification||lla|
|Insulation class||Class 2|
|Ingress of water||IP21|
|Expected service life||5 years|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Net weight||Approximately 1kg|
|External dimensions||Approximately 213x160x215 mm(LxWXH)|
|Max output||3323 W/m2|
|Tested According to||IEC 60601-2-57:2011|
|Temperature||From 5°C to 40°C ( 41°F to 104°F)|
|Relative humidity||From 15% up to 93% (no condensation)|
|Pressure range||700 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Temperature||From -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)|
|Relative humidity||Up to 93% (no condensation)|
|Atmospheric pressure||700 hPa to 1060 hPa|
Tista BD – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01755024567
Facebook: Tista Bangladesh
Tista BD (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000
Social Link : Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube |
There are no reviews yet.