Mi Power Bank – Mi 18W Fast Charge Power Bank 3
Battery type: lithium-ion polymer battery
Battery energy: 37Wh 3.7V 10000mAh
Rated capacity: 5500mAh (5.1V/2.6A)
Input interface: Micro-USB/USB-C
Output interface: USB-A
Specifications of Mi Power Bank
|Batteries||6000mAh 5V 3A|
|USB Charging Ports||2|
|Input||Type C input: 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A
Micro-USB Input: 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A
|Output||USB-A Output: 5V/2.4A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A
USB Type-C Output: 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A
Features of Mi Power Bank
- Large Battery Capacity: The Mi Power Bank 3 10000mAh large-capacity design allows you to charge your electronic devices multiple times. You only need to carry a portable power supply when you go out to meet your charging needs all day
- 2 Ports 18W Input: Micro-USB USB-C two input ports, support 18W fast input, fully charge itself in 4 hours
- 2 Ports 18W Output: Two USB-A output ports, can charge two electronic devices at the same time, support single port 18W fast charging, can share charging port with family or friends
- Small Current Mode: Double-click the battery check button to switch to the small-current output mode, which can easily supply power to devices such as Xiaomi bracelets. Small current will not hurt the device
- Safety Protection: Using high-precision resistance-capacitance sensing devices and high-quality batteries, it can easily respond to a variety of abnormal situations, and ensure the safety of equipment while charging fast.
More protection, enhanced safety
The high precision resistance, inductance, and capacitance components and high quality lithium polymer battery can easily tackle overcharging, over-discharging, overheating, short circuits and other faults, offering multiple protection for both the power bank and the devices.
Uses thermistor and temperature regulation mechanism to ensure the battery works within the safe temperature range.
Short circuit protection
Automatically protects the main board and battery from damage in case of abnormal short circuits.
Added circuit rest function. In case of faults preventing the power bank from working properly, you can tap the “Check Battery” button to recover.
Input overvoltage protection
The OVP circuit can prevent input overvoltage to avoid damages to the back-end circuits.
Reverse charging protection
If the cable and the Micro-USB port are reversely plugged, the circuit will automatically shut down to protect the charging device.
Output overcurrent protection
Mi Power Bank has Smart detection of output current when necessary. If the output current exceeds the upper limit, the output will automatically be shut down to protect the charging device.
Overcharge and over discharge protection
Mi Power Bank featured with added dedicated battery protection components to effectively prevent the battery from overcharging and over-discharging and avoid damages to the battery.
Hardware-level overvoltage short circuit protection
Detects the overvoltage short circuit status of the battery at hardware level and responds quickly to break the current circuit and effectively protect the battery safety.
There are no reviews yet.