Insole Heel Cushion Full Silicon Heel Pad (Pair)
Insole full Silicone Hell Cushion is designed for superior comfort, with soft relief zones. It reduces the painful shock waves and load to feet, knees and the spine. Anatomically designed for better comfort and fitting. It provides even pressure distribution throughout the foot.
- High cushioning coefficient
- Long functional life
- Super soft zones
- Anatomically shaped
- Tynor Insole Heel Cushion Made from high quality, liquid, transparent, aesthetically pleasing, medical grade Silicone, with high shear strength and with high cushioning coefficient, having excellent shock absorption & energy return. It is hypoallergenic, odorless and has a long functional life. Being nonporous and non absorbent, it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Anatomical design ensures better weight distribution, helps correct body alignment, reduce strain on ligaments, muscles and tendons and reduce peak loading. Matte surface ensures good grip to the foot.
- Super soft zones provide focused pain relief, relieves pressure at the base of the calcaneus and enhance comfort at the metatarsal area.
- Ergonomic designing improves compliance. Mesh design further enhance cushioning. Optimal thickness allows effective cushioning on one hand but can be easily be put into shoes on the other.
Size guide for Insole Heel Cushion Pad
Instructions for use: The rear heel cup has a double-layer structure and shock absorption, which provides amazing support and comfort for your feet throughout the day.
This heel cup is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-flammable and odor-free.
Double-density soft gel silica absorbs the impact of heel impact and provides a uniform pressure distribution that relieves heel pain and ankle pain, knee pain and back pain.
Performance: Incompressible double-density medical grade silicone, two-stage silicone; soft and sturdy, softer blue area, can relieve buffering in sensitive areas, can be washed and transferred between shoes, anti-allergy, non-toxic, non-flammable ,odorless.
Indications: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, knee and back pain, ankle pain.
Very useful for any long standing or walking activities. Must have physical activity, especially where it is necessary to reduce impact
There are no reviews yet.