No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
36 Pcs Eva Puzzle Foam Play Mats – Educational Toys for Baby
- Brand: EVA
- Color: Multiple
- Age: 2 years
- Size: 87 x 57 inches
- Material: Non-toxic Foam
- Made in: China
Benefits of Eva Puzzle Foam Play Mats
Playing with eva puzzle foam play mats is the first opportunity a child has to explore and interact with the world on their own terms, experience a wide variety of psychological benefits. Research shows playing with a educational toy is an important part of a child’s development since massive psychological development happens during early childhood.
Eva Puzzle Foam Play Mats Toy blocks also called “puzzle blocks,” are solid shapes used for construction play. Blocks can function as powerful learning tools. Recent research published in the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine outlined that children given building blocks from a younger age developed 15% higher language scores over a given period, as well as helping with their overall skills.
- This Eva puzzle foam play mats encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and perception skills
- Help children develop math and problem-solving skills.
- Improve spatial reasoning
- Contain 36 pieces of Alphabets and Numbers
- Made of non-toxic materials
- Meets safety standards
- Promotes language and social competence skills
- Accelerate engineering skills
- Block-play is linked with higher mathematical achievement.
- Stacking and arranging toy blocks could stimulate a toddler’s motor development
- Increase interest in reading and learning
- Puzzles comprise of amusing or stimulating colors
- Finding ways to match differently shaped pieces and performing the physical placement of the block can do wonders for a child’s fine motor skills and cognitive development.
- Puzzles are also great to support your child’s learning of their core skills such as the alphabet, numbers as well as first letter blends
- Learning through play is an important part of a child’s development.
- In some natural ways, toys help to stimulate a child’s imagination and allows them to think out of the box.
- In addition, it helps keep them happily busy playing with toys whilst their parents can manage things at home.
- Your baby can use this as building construction blocks
- This will entertain your baby as a puzzle
- Can be used as a floor mat
- Recommended for children with the age of 3 years or more
The best way to keep toys fresh and interesting is to rotate them; regularly changing the toys available to your child will ensure they stay interesting and enjoyable to them.
Eva puzzle foam play mats is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Toys are mainly made for children. The origin of toys is prehistoric; it is believed that it was first used in the 14th century. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Newer forms of toys include interactive digital entertainment.