No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EMS Physiotherapy Device (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) – Stroke Rehab Therapy
- Place of Origin: Taiwan, China
- Brand Name: Everyway
- Instrument classification: Class II
- Product name: physiotherapy EMS unit with electrode pads
- Keywords: 2 channels electrotherapy EMS for rehabilitation
- Keywords 2: portable muscle stimulator EMS medical device
- Keywords 3: Made in Taiwan Everyway portable medical equipment
- Function: Pain Relief, Muscle Strengthening, Muscle Training
- Feature: 2 Channel, 3 EMS Modes
- Working Mode: 12 Preset Programe
- Weight: 150 grams (Battery Included)
- Battery: 9V Battery
An energy management system (EMS) (EMS Physiotherapy Device)is a system of computer-aided tools used by operators of electric utility grids to monitor, control, and optimize the performance of the generation or transmission system. Also, it can be used in small scale systems like microgrids.
EMS Physiotherapy Device with electrode pads in Bangladesh, with electrode pads features 2 Channel, 3 EMS Stimulation Modes. With adjustable pulse width, pulse rate, intensity, ramp time and treatment time, users could easily operate their treatment and customize the most comfortable setting for themselves. With large Liquid Crystal Display, it clearly shows the selected mode and the treatment remaining time.
For the pu EMS unit with electrode pads pose of pain relief and muscle strengthening, Comfy EMS EV-805 is definitely an ideal for the users to start their first electrotherapy treatment.
e, All-Natural, Drug Free and Long-Lasting Pain Relief
EMS: “Electrical Muscle Stimulation” is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. When the muscle receives this signal it contracts as if the brain has sent the signal itself. As the signal strength increases, the muscle flexes as in physical exercise. Then when the pulse ceases, the muscle relaxes and the cycle starts over again, (Stimulation, Contraction and Relaxation.)